Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Friends

When do they become more? I don't know.
See the thing is that I know I like him...but I feel like if he felt the same way I would have no idea what to do. It could ruin our friendship. I know how he talks about other girls that he was friends with before they hurt him, and even though he acts normal around them he talks trash when he's with me.

Molly's boyfriend thought we were dating. That was pretty funny.

I wouldn't want to date him. Not now, at least. Not anytime soon. I want our friendship to be so strong that it could hold up a broken relationship. I can't wait until next year. When he can drive and I'm older, she'll be gone. This stupid girl will most likely be out of the picture, we'll have a summer together under our belts. I may be living close to him, who knows.

I honestly just want a male best friend. You know on TV and in movies when a guy and girl are best friends and there's no weird pressure and everything it just chill? They just completely accept each other no matter what? I want that. I don't need a relationship as long as I know someone cares about me. As of now I'm just going to let the chips fall as they may, because it's really the only option that keeps me sane. Just enjoy what I have and let everything else fall into place.

No comments: