Where nothing goes right.
I never do anything to you but care. I never do anything but try to keep my mouth shut and make you happy. I swallow my pride and hide my feelings just to keep things somewhat normal between us. Why are you such a whiny bitch? With your mood swings. I'm done with your bullshit. It's making me tear myself down.
I don't think I'll ever be good enough for anybody. I really don't. I try so hard for people that are important to me that it makes the really important relationships in my life suffer and I still get nothing from it.
I try so hard with him. I really do. I put in time and effort and love, and all I get back is confusion. My friends are right, he's flaky - just like his little girlfriend. I know I need to stop with him. But it's so hard when I've been trying for so long. A year is much longer than I should have wasted, but I just can't forget.
Fuck.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment