I really, truly hate who I am. I hate how little self control I have, I hate how I break promises to myself, and I hate how much I care.
I care about things and people who don't deserve it in the least. They don't give me the same amount of concern and yet I still go out of my way to make sure that they are okay. They ignore me, walk all over me, treat me like I'm lucky to know them. I hate it, and I can't take it anymore.
I hate that I promise myself all these things and then my self control gets in the way. I can't do it anymore. It's killing me. It's making me feel so down on myself and it's horrible.
You're stupid and blind and I hate your girlfriend. I'm not sorry about it at all because you can be a real asshole sometimes.
You're a douchebag and don't deserve to have people look up to you.
I just can't care anymore. It's taking so much out of me. I need to look out for my friends, my family, and myself. I need to not feel for people that don't deserve it.
I need to just STOP. God DAMMIT.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment