You drive me insane. Sometimes, you are so moody and pissy and such a little girl that it makes me want to SLAP you. But other times you hold me so tight and are so kind that I can't help but think of you as more than a friend. But the problem is that I can't do that. Your taste is so immature, your heart and your head are so confused. You don't know what you want, so you go after anything. The wrong things. I hate to sound so vain, but I know what is best for you. I know that the people you are choosing aren't right. I've been right so far, why do you refuse to listen to me? At this point I've given up trying.
You're never going to listen to me, you're just going to keep getting mad at me and telling me that I interfere too much and it's your life. And you're right, it is. I should let you make your own mistakes. But I hate that I'm right in front of you, and yet you can't seem to see me. Maybe you see me and pretend you don't. I don't even know.
I always wonder what would happen if I came clean. I keep telling myself that no boys will be best for me, that I need to just step back and give myself some space. But you're always there. I can't help but think about you. I wish I could just get some mental space.
But when you hug me and tell me that it's going to be okay I can't get that space, because at that moment I don't want it.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment