There's a lot to say when it comes to maturity. There's a lot of different aspects to it, and although a lot of people consider themselves mature, they're actually very much the opposite. I'll admit that I consider myself more mature than that usual 14-year-old, but it's for reasons I can not pinpoint. I'm able to learn from my mistakes, and I think that's part of it. And I've made some pretty big ones.
When it comes to me moving on in my life - whether it be from people, activities, places, what have you - I'm either very slow to do so, or I can't. Being so young makes it hard for me to achieve the things I wanted to do, makes it hard for me to take that step forward, because I still can not even get myself around town. I often wish that I was older, and recently has been one of those times.
I've made a pretty big mistake throughout the past couple of months, and this week has shone some light on that for me. I still have a lot of growing up to do, but I know that it will come slowly but surely. I learned from this past mistake, and I plan to never make it again.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment